Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Well girls, I just viewed Week 5, again and again I am moved and changed by her teaching, maybe I should rephrase that, I am moved and changed by God's Word and am thankful she is a warrior for the Lord.

In case you are wondering why I just viewed Week 5...wonder no more, yes, if my math serves me correctly and yours does too I am a week behind. Anyway, I am picking up where I need to be and moving forward. It has been a couple weeks since I have posted, now you know why but I will continue to post and STILL invite any of you to share. It certainly encourages me in many ways when I am able to write and gives me the God driven desire to keep searching His word that I may know His ways. For those of you that stayed on track...way to go, I can't wait to discover and learn what you have learned in the coming week, for anyone else who maybe has lost a couple days in there...jump back with me and we will finish this amazing study, knowing and believing God more than we did when we started several weeks back. Have a great week girls, I love you all!

No comments: