Monday, October 1, 2007

Good stuff huh! It seems next to impossible to pick out just one thing that stuck out to me or really spoke to my heart but as I reread through Day 1, Beth made a comment at the bottom of pg. 1 continued onto pg. 2..."Having believed in Christ, we've been called to continue believing all he came to do and say!" Wow, called to continue, those few words spoke volumes to me!

On another note, some tough questions, at least for me, in the Faith Journal. It took me some time to answer. I just had to sit over it for a while. I kind of wanted to leave some blank because I had to dig a bit deeper than my comfort zone allowed. So glad I did! Enjoy Day 2...3,4 and 5! Love you all!

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Beth refers to Phil. 1:6 (without referencing it)". . . He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus!" The New Living Translation says it just a little differently, but to me makes it just a little bit more powerful. "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." What a great promise & motivation to continue believing!!