Thursday, October 4, 2007

I love the beginning of the video sessions, where the graphics flash and say something to the effect, "You believe in God" and then there is a pause and the graphics flash to, "But do you believe God". This really has taken on a new meaning for me. Those two statements have such different answers for me. The first one is pretty much a no brainer but that second, well it makes me stop and reflect especially at times when I felt my faith/belief waiver. I have found that my circumstances and situations have been dependent on believing God and "who he says he is". I am so thankful to be learning this and storing it in my heart.

On another note, just wanted to let you know, my kiddos are on Fall Break and we are taking a "family break" together! We will be enjoying sand and salt water! We are taking the computer but not sure if I have Internet Connection so if not I will post when we return. I will still continue Week 2 on course as if I was still at home, how I love what I am learning, glad I can take it with me. Have a wonderful week. I love you all!

1 comment:

ErinL said...

I felt Beth gave me a great tool during her video to tell when I am believing in God and not believing God. I'm paraphrasing here but she basically said too many people are whining and wishing instead of believing and receiving. I'm good at whining and wishing and this has taught me to see it as a warning sign of what is happening in my heart.